Today the students finished the art project. The students seemed to really like their finished work. The 5th-8th grade students painted geometric shapes and the high school students added black lines and symbols of their culture. The principal wants to hang the finished painting in the school. Flora, the teacher I have worked with for the week, is to the right.
I really like the small class sizes. With the small teacher-pupil ratio, you can get to know the students better and teachers can individualize instruction more. I think this would be one of the greatest benefits of being in a village. The students are so nice here! It's also been really great teaching the elementary students. Their high level of energy is contagious!
Looks like fun! Yup, little kiddos are great. It was always a highlight of my year to play in the elementary schools for the small ones. They appreciate any kind of music, I'm sure its the same with art too.
ReplyDelete